Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pub reviews 1.

I'll post some pub reviews to introduce you where is nice pub to enjoy beer. (considering taste, atmosphere, price.) The first pub is Guinness. Its pub name sounds familiar because there is Guinness beer in the world. 
Many people have enjoyed Guinness beer for a long time. And surely, they sell Guinness as a main beer.





Signboard and entrance are quite fresh and clean. And also if you are inha university student, you can receive a 20% discount only when you pay more than 20000 won. (or if you have blood donor card, you can get a side dish for 10000 won)








Interior design has dreamy and romantic atmosphere. If you want to have small and silent drinking party with your friends, this pub will be good choice.





I ordered lemon beer and Guinness draught. Its taste is cool and I think woman will like lemon beer rather than Guinness one. Guinness draught tastes a bit bitter and lemon beer tastes bitter-sweet. Two of them cost about 18000 won. I think it's quite expensive, but it is worth trying at least once.


Personally, I have the special memory for here. I am embarrassed tsay that I confessed my love to my ex-girlfriend in here. :X  Anyway I hope my post helping you and try when you find the place to drink beer. 

Rate: 4.5 / 5

Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment