Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pub reviews 5.

This pub named after Vincent Van Gogh. It displays Vincent Van Gogh's works. It doesn't have lots of seats and they play soft pop music. I usually go this pub to relax when I finish my assignments. They have many regular customers due to its atmosphere.

It's not a big pub:) just for small meeting with your friends or couple.



How wonderful... I like that mood!! Doesn't it feel like dreamy?
 With drinking beer, enjoy Vincent Van Gogh's works.




Listening soft music and drinking beer. It's perfect combination.


To be honest, I'm worrying about being misunderstood as a alcoholic person.... But I'm not!! :) Anyway, its cost is same as usual pub and I'm pretty sure that this pub is excellent to take a sip of beer. And I recommend tuna roll sidedish with drinking beer.

Rate: 4.2 / 5

Location: Go to the end of bab jib alley then it's on your left side.




No comments:

Post a Comment