Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pub reviews 4.

This pub is similar to the pub that I introduced previous post. In fact, it is cheaper, they serve lots of selection of sale. However its interior looks very complicated and I waited to order for long time. The pub said they were introduce by the broadcast media, but I think they didn't deserve to be introduced.




I had a difficult time finding a toilet :(  They also didn't arrange the box of beer. But I comforted myself with being served Korean-style pop corn. You can also buy wiskey and vodka at a cheap price.


Persoanlly, I really like four X beer ! lovin' it !
When I choose pub or restaurant, I regard atmosphere and interior as important thing. So, this pub makes me a little disappointed.

Rate: 3.5 / 5

Location : It is located next to pharmacy, in front of suda-bang cafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment