Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pub reviews 6.

In 2008, when I came back to korea from Europe travel, I really missed every part of Europe travel. At that moment, I went this pub with my older sister. It made me feel just as if I'm in Europe. Its interior is very exotic and beautiful. This pub is situated at castle, called CASTLE PRAHA. I think some of you might visit here before. It serves traditional Czech house beer and lots of delicious dishes.

Its interior and shape were made like real castle praha in Czech







This pub consists of two parts. In the upstairs, you will be served only dish, not for a drinking. But in the basement, you can drink a beer and feel exotic pub mood.


It called dark lager, it has delicious soft bubble and rich bitter sweet taste.

The greatest merit of this pub is that woman can enjoy beer as much as man with awesome antique interior and nice taste of house beer. Actually, my older sister like this pub more than me due to its atmosphere. The price of beer and food is rather expensive, so if you leave food, don't be ashamed of packing food. Then they will pack your food with lovely package.

Rate: 4.7 / 5

Location: It is located nearby Hong-ik University.

No comments:

Post a Comment