Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pub reviews 2.

Have you ever heard Che Guevara? he is commonly known as el Che or simply Che, was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, intellectual, guerrilla leader, diplomat and military theorist. Anyway I don't know why he named Che Guevara for his pub. I've heard this pub has been for a long time and popluar for second drinking(2차)




   I'm just guessing that the pub owner admire Che Guevara :)




It looks like quite old pub and you can ask the music what you want to listen.(only for pop song and rock)



I ordered red rock 500cc. It costs 2500 won. If you want to go there with your couple or listen to music, I recommend you to join there. And also I recommend jack coke (jack daniels wiskey + coke) which is not strong but rather expensive.

Rate: 4.1 / 5

Location: Exactly in front of 2nd back gate. You will find here easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment